Rutgers-Camden alumni are eligible to use many resources offered through the Career Center. If you are considering a career change, feel uncertain of your future career plans, or seek to advance in your career, see the links below to learn about how the Career Center can help.
RaptoLink is the Career Center's job search database. Logging into RaptorLink allows you to:
- View jobs posted by the Career Center and view a national database of jobs
- Access to the CareerShift job search engine, GoinGlobal and Resume Builder platforms
- Post your resume for use with system
Access RaptorLink by clicking on the icon below. You will need to have your Rutgers Student ID# to log in. If you do not have your ID#, please call the Career Center 856.225.6046 or e-mail email@example.com
- Alumni are welcome at Job Fairs hosted on all the Rutgers campuses.
Resume Critique Service. Available only to Rutgers-Camden Alumni.
- Can be mailed, or faxed to: (856)225-6511 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free critique.
Career Change / Counseling / Coaching
- Alumni Services
- Appointments with Professional Staff for career counseling, graduate professional school advisement, job search coaching. Call 856-225-6046*
- Use of Office Career Information Resources, Rutgers On-line Career Library, Graduate Professional School Information, Employer Directories.
- Web Based Computer Guidance Software for self-assessment and developing options is available ON-LINE. Fees apply for assessments.
Thinking About Graduate / Professional School
The Career Center Staff serves as the Graduate / Professional School advisors for the campus community. This includes general graduate school advisement as well as PreLaw, PreMed and other health/allied health professions.
At the Career Center you will find a variety of resources to assist you in the application process including: information about testing, test prep courses, graduate school directories (a free graduate school guide to schools east of the Mississippi), graduate school essay critique. For individual appointments to discuss the process of applying to graduate school, call 856-225-6046.
Use of computer workstations for preparing resumes, cover letters, graduate school essays with laser jet printing.