Alumni seeking a new position, career change, counseling /coaching, information.
STUDENT AND ALUMNI GENERAL ACCESS POLICY ( effective September 2012)
CLICK THE RAPTOR TO REGISTER WITH THE NEW SYSTEM - YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE YOUR RUTGERS STUDENT ID NUMBER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR ID, PLEASE CALL THE CAREER CENTER (856-225-6046) OR EMAIL: email@example.com
- Alumni are welcome at Job Fairs hosted on all the Rutgers campuses.
- Resume Critique Service. Available to all Rutgers-Camden Alumni.
- Can be mailed, or faxed to: (856)225-6511 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free critique.
Career Change / Counseling / Coaching
- ALUMNI COUNSELING POLICY
- Appointments with Professional Staff for career counseling, graduate professional school advisement, job search coaching. Call 856-225-6046*
- Use of Office Career Information Resources, Rutgers On-line Career Library, Graduate Professional School Information, Employer Directories.
- Web Based Computer Guidance Software for self-assessment and developing options is available ON-LINE. Fees apply for assessments.
Thinking About Graduate / Professional School?
The Career Center Staff serves as the Graduate / Professional School advisors for the campus community. This includes general graduate school advisement as well as PreLaw, PreMed and other health/allied health professions.
At the Career Center you will find a variety of resources to assist you in the application process including: information about testing, test prep courses, graduate school directories (a free graduate school guide to schools east of the Mississippi), graduate school essay critique. For individual appointments to discuss the process of applying to graduate school, call 856-225-6046.
Use of Computer Workstations for preparing resumes, cover letters, graduate school essays with laser jet printing.