Students from all majors are invited to a speed networking event with a variety of employers.
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors of all majors; minimum 3.0 GPA. NOTE: First semester students whose GPA was at least a 3.0 at their previous institution may participate.
- Doors open at 4:15pm for check-in. Program begins promptly at 4:30pm. Attendees must stay until at least 5:45 p.m. Program ends at 6:00pm.
- Walk-ins/late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Business formal attire required. Students not dressed appropriately will not be admitted.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- AXA Advisors
- Comcast (open networking session only)
- Freedom Mortgage
- Janney Montgomery Scott
- New York Life
- State Street Bank
SPACE IS LIMITED! Advance registration required by March 23 via RaptorLink (Events > Career Fairs) or email to email@example.com (include your name, RUID#, and resume). Upload your resume to RaptorLink before you register to share it automatically with participating employers.