FALL CAREER DAY
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Open to all majors and employers
- Registration now open in RaptorLink (Events > Career Fairs); new employers must register for the system before registering for the career fair
$300 per organization includes 2 representatives, table and tablecloth, brunch, and parking;
$20 per each additional representative
- Email Terri Smith to request an invitation if you do not have access to RaptorLink
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Open to any employer recruiting specifically for internships
- Registration will open in the fall. Email Cheryl Hallman to request an invitation
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- We do not include third-party recruiters/staffing agencies in our career fairs.
- We are not able to provide discounts or waive registration fees for non-profit/government organizations.
- Registration is subject to approval by the Career Center.
- Space is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment is accepted via check (invoice provided upon approval of registration) or Visa/Mastercard. We are unable to accept American Express.
Contact Terri F. Smith, Employer Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.225.6046 if you have any questions or problems.