INTERNSHIPS AT RUTGERS UNIVERSITY - CAMDEN
Internships are educational experiences which provide the opportunity to apply classroom learning to the work place, expand professional skills, test out career choices, earn money and/or academic credit.
The Career Center and Rutgers-Camden encourage student participation in internships.
- Career Center staff are available to assist all students in all majors to secure an internship.
WHEN / HOW TO APPLY
- Begin your internship search a semester in advance.
- Attend resume writing and interviewing workshops to help you prepare for your internship search.
- Have your resume critiqued by the Career Center by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search for and apply to internships using the Career Center's RaptorLink database
- Participate in the four job fairs hosted by the Career Center each year: Career Day (Oct.), Internship Fair (Nov.), Public Service Fair (March), Spring Job Fair (April).
- Deadlines: Fall Internship: Sept. 8th - Spring Internship: January 22nd - Summer Internship - May 20th
EARNING CREDIT FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP
College of Arts & Sciences / University College
Students in the College of Arts & Sciences / University College can earn credit for their internship through the Arts & Sciences internship course.
Learn more about the Arts & Sciences Internship course
College of Arts & Sciences Internship Course
School of Business
Students in the School of Business can earn business elective credit for their internship through the business internship course. More about the course can be found at
Rutgers Camden School of Business Internship Program
LINKS TO INTERNSHIPS
One of the premier portal web site communities for internship seekers, corporate employers and career professionals.
Top 200 Intern Employers listing is available online at: http://www.collegegrad.com/topemployers/internships.shtml
Walt Disney World College Program
Paid internship program.