Career Management System - Job and Internship Listings
The Career Center uses RaptorLink to post jobs and internships. RaptorLink also provides the opportunity for you to:
- Have an account with the Career Center
- View jobs and internships posted by the Career Center and view a national database of jobs
- Create job alerts when relevant positions become available
- Access to the CareerShift job search engine, GoinGlobal and Resume Builder platforms
- Post your resume for use with system
- Connect with Alumni
- Use the system to participate in on-campus recruiting
Your account with RaptorLink opens up communication between you and the Career Center as well as the employment community. To access your account, CLICK HERE Click "Generate/Forgot Password" and follow the instructions.
- Career Insider: Job and internship listings.
- Job Central: Great search engine for jobs at all levels. Hundreds of on-line postings.
- Salary.com: Research salary information.
- CareerShift (embedded in RaptorLink): Metasearch engine to identify jobs, employers and contacts.
- GoinGlobal (embedded in RaptorLink): Resources to find jobs and internships abroad. Information about culture, visa requirements and more.
- LinkedIn: Numerous groups exist for Rutgers University alumni. The official Rutgers-Camden alumni group is name: Rutgers University-Camden Alumni (Official). The official Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA) page is Rutgers Alumni.
- Regional Alumni Clubs: Network with Rutgers alumni around the United States and the world.
Click here for additional information for MBA Candidates
Click here for additional information for MPA Candidates