The Career Center provides comprehensive services related to choosing a major, changing majors, career descisions, professional development, internship and job search as well as applying to graduate or professional programs.
We welcome your career related questions. Feel free to call us at 856-225-6046 or
CAREER ASSISTANCE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The Career Center at Rutgers University-Camden strives to provide the highest quality comprehensive career development program for students and alumni, servicing the Rutgers – Camden College of Arts & Sciences, School of Business, School of Nursing, School of Social Work, The Graduate School and Joint degree program candidates.
Students are encouraged to meet with a Career Counselor starting in the very beginning of their Rutgers-Camden experience. Counseling Appointments can be made in person at the Career Center (Lower Level - Campus Center) or by phone 856.225.6046.
Many of the academic departments at Rutgers-Camden sponsor internships and practicums for credit. Students should check with their departments for the various options and connections to employers for credit bearing opportunities.
The Career Center provides internship listings on RaptorLink for over 500 local and national 500 internships.
In addition, the Career Center facilitates the Arts & Sciences Internship course which provides learning experiences in business, education, healthcare, public service, social services and other fields for students enrolled in the College of Arts & Science.
For more information on the College of Arts & Sciences Internship Program, CLICK HERE.
For more information on the School of Business Internship Program, CLICK HERE
The staff of the Career Center serves as the campus wide advisors for students and alumni pursuing graduate / professional study. Resources are available to assist students at the Career Center, including graduate school guides, test prep services and information on Scholarships/Assistantships/Fellowships.
Cheryl Hallman, Associate Dean / Director of the Center is also the Premed Advisor. Students who are interested in medical, dental, veterinary science, podiatry, optometry and related health fields should register with the Premed Advisor at the Career Center, Lower Level of the Campus Center.
Visit the Premed WebPage.
- College of Arts & Sciences - Class of 2015.pdf
- School of Business - Class of 2015.pdf
- School of Nursing - Class of 2015.pdf
- Please check out our information on services for Employers and share it with your employer. Encourage them to post their leads for jobs and internships with the Career Center at Rutgers-Camden...It's free.
- Take a look at our programs and encourage participation by your student. There are five major job and graduate school events held during the year, plus many other career programs to help your student succeed. A number of national and local experts facilitate programs on our campus.