Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Multipurpose Room - Campus Center
Are you looking for a spring or summer internship? Over 45 employers will be on campus for the fall Internship Fair. Internships are available in Business, Social Sciences, Healthcare, Criminal Justice, Government, Sciences and the Arts. All majors and class levels are welcome to attend the fair.
A complete list of Employers attending the fair will be available in October.
Have your resume critiqued by either:
Stopping by one of the Resume Madness, On-the-Spot Resume Critique session: Thurs. Nov. 7 12:30 - 2:00 or Mon. Nov. 11, 11:00 - 1:00 Campus Center - Lobby
Emailing it to email@example.com by Friday, Nov. 8.
Dropping it off in the Career Center by Friday, Nov. 8.
Allow at least two business days for review. Be sure to check your spam folders if you haven't received an email in a timely manner.
- Be professionally dressed. (Business suit preferred or at the very least, business casual - no jeans) Download this guide for more details: What to Wear to a Career Fair.pdf
- Bring resumes to give to the representatives.
- Review the list of employers and their opportunities. Visit their websites and prepare some questions that you can ask them at the fair. Make a list of employers you want to talk to so you can maximize your time but also stop by other employers to inquire about their information.
- Prepare your introduction or elevator pitch. Practice introducing yourself to prospective employers. Be sure to include your name, major, expected graduation date, summary of key skills and career interests.
- Last but not least, come with a smile, a good hand shake, and don't forget to ask for business cards so you can write your thank you notes after the event.
For more information, download Internship Fair Tips.pdf