RUTGERS UNIVERSITY - CAMDEN 2022
GOVERNMENT, NON-PROFIT, HEALTHCARE JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
11:00a - 2:00p
Hosted by Rutgers University Camden - Career Center
REGISTER AND VIEW EMPLOYER LIST ON HANDSHAKE
Full-Time Jobs • Internships • Part-Time Jobs
OPEN TO ALL MAJORS AND YEARS
- Registration opens to Rutgers-Camden students on Feb. 21 at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration opens to Rutgers-New Brunswick and Newark students on March 25 at 9:00 a.m.
- Open only to Rutgers University students & alumni
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Allies in Caring, Inc
Cherry Hill Police Dept.
City of Camden Redevelopment Agency
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
Council on Foreign Relations
Delaware River and Bay Authority
Girls Inc. of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
KIPP New Jersey | Miami
New Jersey Courts
New Jersey Primary Care Association
New Jersey YMCA State Alliance
NJ Division on Civil Rights
Oaks Integrated Care
Pennsylvania State Police
Philadelphia Police Department
Prince William County Police Department
Recovery Centers of America
Success Academy Charter Schools (NY)
Teach For America
Transportation Security Administration Philadelphia
U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
UHS of Delaware, Inc.
Volunteers of America
Through the Handshake Virtual Fairs platform, you will be able to:
- Use video, audio, and text chat to connect with employers
- Schedule appointments with employers of interest, either before the fair or during the event
- Attend group presentations
- Share your profile and resume
- Research employers and track your favorites
- Get your resume ready
- Additional Resources
- Upload your resume to Handshake.
- Make your resume visible in Handshake so that employers can view it.
- Make your profile public - this is required to participate in the fair (you can always change your settings after the fair ends).
- Review the list of participating employers and explore their websites to learn about them prior to the event.
- Register and schedule appointments with employers of interest.
- YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR SESSIONS TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO EMPLOYERS.
- Employers will host 30-minute group sessions and/or 10-minute 1:1 individual sessions.
- NOTE: You cannot sign up for more than one session at a time (such as sign up for group session from 11:00 - 11:30 and a 1:1 session at 11:20).
- Prepare questions to ask the recruiters.
- Visit: Handshake's Guide to Attending a Virtual Career Fair and How to Prepare for Virtual 1-on-1 Sessions
- Watch: How to Prepare for a Virtual Career Fair