Wednesday, March 4, 2020
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Multi-Purpose Room, Campus Center
Open to Rutgers University students and alumni only
Full-Time Jobs | Internships | Part-Time/Seasonal Jobs
FREE LinkedIn Profile Photos
The annual Non-Profit, Government & Healthcare Career Fair provides an opportunity for students and alumni to speak with representatives from government (federal, state, local agencies), social service agencies/non-profits and healthcare about job and internship opportunities. Over 50 employers are expected to attend the Fair from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm; stop by as your schedule allows.
There are opportunities for all majors and all class levels.
If you are a student or alumnus of Rutgers interested in attending, please come prepared as follows:
- Review the list of employers attending fair (additional employers added daily). Go a step further by looking at their websites and preparing some questions to ask them at the fair. Know in advance which employers you most want to talk to so you can maximize your time but also stop by other employers to inquire about their information.
- Be professionally dressed - business suit preferred or at the very least, business casual (no jeans, hoodies, gym clothes, leggings, sneakers, or hats). See our What to Wear to a Career Fair guidelines.
- Bring resumes to give to the representatives. Have your resume critiqued by the Career Center before the fair by e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Resumes must be e-mailed by Friday, February 28 for critique before the fair.)
Drop by resume critiques (Campus Center Lobby)
- Thursday, February 27, 12:30p – 2:00p
- Monday, March 2, 11:00a – 12:30p
- Last but not least, come with a smile, a good hand shake, and remember to ask for business cards so you can write your thank you notes after the event.
Rutgers alumni and students without parking permits are encouraged to park in the Camden County College parking garage at 601 Cooper Street or use the PATCO High Speed Line. The City Hall stop is just two short blocks south of the campus. For a map and directions to the Rutgers-Camden campus please visit http://www.camden.rutgers.edu/visit