Career Center Mission
The Career Center is dedicated to educating and empowering undergraduates, graduates and alumni in the career planning process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning
- Providing assistance in job search and transition to professional life
- Cultivating and maintaining partnerships with employers
- Serving as a resource to staff, faculty and community
- Advising students preparing for post graduate study
|Career Coaching/Counseling||Job & Graduate School Fairs||Resume Critiques|
|Assessment Inventories||Job/Internship Opportunities||Career Outcomes|
|Graduate/Professional School Advising||On-Campus Recruiting||Digital Career Resources|
Current students and recent alumni (2019 - 2021) can schedule an appointment through Handshake, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856.225.6046.
Alumni prior to 2019 can schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com or calling 856.225.6046.
Summer 2021 appointments will be remote only (Phone, Zoom or WebEx).
Our staff welcomes your career questions. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cheryl A. Hallman||Assistant Dean/ Director, MS|
|Terri F. Smith||Employer Relations Manager, MBA|
|Margaret Bonanni Land||Career Management Specialist, MA|
|Ashley Forsythe||Career Management Specialist, MS|
|Howard Cherry||Employer Relations Representative (PT)|
|Arlene C. Deas||Administrative Assistant|
|Campus Center, Lower Level|
|ADDRESS||326 Penn Street|
|Camden, NJ 08102|