Rutgers - Camden alumni are eligible to use many resources offered through the Career Center. If you are considering a career change, feel uncertain of your future career plans, or seek to advance in your career, see the links below to learn about how the Career Center can help.
Handshake is the Career Center's job search database. Logging into Handshake allows you to:
- View jobs posted by employers around the country
- Post your resume for use with system to allow employers to find you
- Follow the Handshake link above to the alumni link to request access to Handshake
Use this comperhensive job search tool to identify potential employers by industry, find contact information for employers and apply to jobs.
Career Change / Counseling / Coaching
- Rutgers-Camden Alumni Services.pdf
- Appointments with professional staff for career counseling, graduate professional school advisement, job search coaching. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
- Alumni are welcome at most career fairs hosted on all the Rutgers campuses.
Resume Critique Service. Available only to Rutgers-Camden Alumni.
- Email to email@example.com for a free critique.
- Use of Office Career Information Resources, Rutgers On-line Career Library, Graduate Professional School Information, Employer Directories.
- Web Based Computer Guidance Software for self-assessment and developing options is available ON-LINE. Fees apply for assessments.
- Rutgers University Alumni Association Career Resources
Thinking About Graduate / Professional School
The Career Center Staff serves as the Graduate / Professional School advisors for the campus community. This includes general graduate school advisement as well as PreLaw, PreMed and other health/allied health professions.
At the Career Center you will find a variety of resources to assist you in the application process including: information about testing, test prep courses, graduate school essay critique. For individual appointments to discuss the process of applying to graduate school, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a graduate school advising appointment.