The Career Center offers a comprehensive career development program. Career coaching along with other resources and employment opportunities are provided to help students and alumni develop and implement an effective career management plan.
For more information about Career Center services for graduate students, click here.
- Professional Associations: Job listings, events, conferences and networking opportunities. Most organizations offer discounted student membership rates.
- Vault MBA Guide (Career Insider Online Library): Includes list of companies offering rotational programs.
- Alumni Career Network (access through RaptorLink): Connect with Rutgers-Camden alumni interested in mentoring current students.
- Net Impact: Graduate degree-level opportunities in the business and non-profit sectors. Focus on socially responsible business. Job listings, career advice and conferences.
- TheLadders: Search engine for executive level positions ($100K plus)
- Forte Foundation: Career resources for female MBA students and alumni