VOLUNTEER FOR PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
If you or your company are interested in participating in events like mock interviews, advisory boards, networking events, and so forth, please fill out this form: Volunteer Interest Form.
SPRING 2021 JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
April 7, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
Open to employers from all industries hiring for full-time jobs, part-time/seasonal jobs, and/or internships*
To be able to participate, employers must be actively hiring for jobs or internships in summer or fall 2021.
*LOOKING FOR CERTIFIED TEACHERS? We’re encouraging our MAT students to attend the Greater Philadelphia Teacher Job Fair on April 13.
*LOOKING FOR NURSES? We will be scheduling separate programming for our nursing students. Email Terri Smith to receive more information.
*LOOKING FOR ENGINEERS? Rutgers-Camden does not offer an engineering degree, though we do have computer science, physics, and chemistry majors.
- REGISTER IN HANDSHAKE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, March 23, 4:00 p.m.
- We ask that all employers have their sessions scheduled before student registration opens on March 24.
- For-Profit Rate: $150.00
- Non-Profit & Government Rate: $50
SOCIAL IMPACT CONSORTIUM FAIR
March 3, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. EST
Hosted by the Greater Philadelphia Social Impact Consortium of Colleges & Universities
- Save the Date! Our annual career fair event is for students and employers dedicated to having a social impact. Students are looking for opportunities in health and human services, social justice, government, NGOs, activism, volunteering, non-profit and other organizations that serve the common good.
- Students from 20 universities in the Greater Philadelphia area are invited to attend.
- Space is limited. Only 50 employer booths will be available.
- There will be no fee for employers this spring.
- Email Terri Smith to request an invitation.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- We do not include third-party recruiters, commission-only employers, MLM/direct sales businesses in our career fairs. View all of our recruiting policies here.
- We are unable to provide discounts or waive fees for non-profit/government organizations.
- Space is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Invoices will be sent at a later date after we've completed a transition between payment processing vendors.
- Organizations that register but do not attend the fair are expected to pay the registration fee.
- Graduate schools and professional programs should email email@example.com for more information.
- Only Rutgers University students and alumni are invited to attend our career fairs.
Contact Terri F. Smith, Employer Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.225.6046 if you have any questions or difficulty accessing Handshake.