Fall Career Fair - Tuesday, October 8
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Athletic & Fitness Center
Open to all majors and employers.
Cost: $350.00 per organization including lunch and parking for two representatives.
Please note: We are unable to offer discounted pricing for non-profit organizations and government agencies. For information about alternate recruiting opportunities, please contact Terri Smith.
Registration is by invitation only. Email Terri Smith to request an invitation.
Internship Fair - Wednesday, November 13
Details to follow.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- We do not include third-party recruiters, commission-only employers, MLM/direct sales businesses in our career fairs. View all of our recruiting policies here.
- We are unable to provide discounts or waive fees for non-profit/government organizations.
- Space is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Payment is accepted via check (invoice provided upon approval of registration) or credit card.
- Organizations that register but do not attend the fair are expected to pay the registration fee.
- Graduate schools and professional programs are invited to our Graduate School Fair held each fall. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Only Rutgers University students and alumni (all campuses) are invited to attend our career fairs.
Contact Terri F. Smith, Employer Relations Manager, at email@example.com or 856.225.6046 if you have any questions or would like to be invited to future fairs.