VOLUNTEER FOR PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
If you or your company are interested in participating in events like mock interviews, advisory boards, networking events, and so forth, please fill out this form: Volunteer Interest Form.
Fall Job & Internship Fair (Virtual)
Thursday, September 30
Full-Time Jobs • Internships • Part-Time Jobs
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Virtual via Handshake
Open only to Rutgers University students & alumni (all majors and years)
- For-Profit Rate: $150.00
- Non-Profit & Government Rate: $50
- We are unable to waive the fee completely for non-profit organizations and government agencies. For information about alternate recruiting opportunities, please contact Terri Smith.
Thursday, November 4
Details to follow.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- We do not include third-party recruiters, commission-only employers, MLM/direct sales businesses in our career fairs. View all of our recruiting policies here.
- We are unable to provide discounts or waive fees for non-profit/government organizations.
- Space is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Invoices will be sent at a later date after we've completed a transition between payment processing vendors.
- Organizations that register but do not attend the fair are expected to pay the registration fee.
- Graduate schools and professional programs should email email@example.com for more information.
- Only Rutgers University students and alumni are invited to attend our career fairs.
Contact Terri F. Smith, Employer Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.225.6046 if you have any questions or difficulty accessing Handshake.