The Career Center offers a comprehensive career development program. Career coaching along with other resources and employment opportunities are provided to help students and alumni develop and implement an effective career management plan.
Career Assessment Inventories
- On-line Strong Interest Inventory
- On-line Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory
For more information on these inventories, contact the Career Center at 856-225-6046
- Career & Industry Resources: CAREER INSIDER CAREER LIBRARY (POWERED BY VAULT) brings together an astonishing amount of career information in one place. Content includes over 90 downloadable PDF career guides ranging from interview/résumé guides to career overviews, guides to specific occupations (accounting, interior design, physical therapy, etc.), and employers; several thousand company, industry, and occupational overviews and profiles; career advice articles; and company, industry, career topic, and grad degree message boards with millions of postings. Company information (the company profile guides) are updated year-round.
- Access to Job Fairs: All graduate students and alumni are welcome at the many job fairs offered on the Camden, New Brunswick and Newark campuses.
- Resume Critique Service: Drop off your resume at the Career Center or email to: email@example.com
Interview Training and Job Search Workshops: Check the Events section for upcoming programs.
- Job and Internship Listings: The Career Center uses Handshake to post jobs and internships.
Handshake offers many features enabling you to:
- Access personalized job & internship recommendations based on your major and interests
- Register for events and seminars
- Manage on-campus interviews with top companies
- Schedule appointments with your career management specialist (available fall 2019)
Your account with Handshake opens up communication between you and the Career Center as well as the employment community.