The Career Center offers a variety of services and programs to help you be a winner at job interviews.
Interview Tips | InterviewStream | What to Wear | Virtual Interview Tips
TO USE INTERVIEWSTREAM, CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC
InterviewStream, a web-based interview training system.
- Over 1,500 interview questions, answers and hints.
- Interview sessions custom tailored to your interest field.
- Practice as often as you want, whenever you want.
- Save your interview responses and share them with career center staff and others.
- Learn more by watching this video
- InterviewStream User Guide.pdf
- Um Like Guide.pdf
Test out what you learned from the above by setting up an appointment with a Career Center Staff Member to review your Video Mock Interview. There is no better way to train than this. To set up an appointment, call the office at 856-225-6046 or schedule your appointment on Handshake.
Big Interview is a system designed to meet you wherever you are. It combines a step-by-step curriculum of expert video lessons with AI-based virtual practice interview tools to help you improve your interview skills. Students can log in using their Net ID & Password.
Check out the Career Center's Virtual Interview Tips.
WHAT TO WEAR
Your outfit, grooming, and personal hygiene matter! Not dressing appropriately is one of the biggest mistakes that candidates make.
- Read our Interview Tips
- Download our Interview Attire Guide
- Visit our Pinterest board: Interview Outfits