Medical School Committee Letter
The committee is now accepting applications from students who are applying for the current application cycle (2023 admission).
Applicants can submit a Committee Letter Request by visiting the following link:https://rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2002K0Ty8fdN274
2023 Medical School Applicants are candidates who are completing their application late spring / early summer 2022 and will enter medical school in 2023.
The following is criteria for requesting a committee letter. Meeting these criteria does not guarantee a committee letter.
Applicants for a committee letter must have:
- Registered as a “pre-medical” student via the career center: PRE-HEALTH PROFESSIONS REGISTRATION
- Met with a designated pre-health advisor (Cheryl Hallman, Laura Collins (Honors College, or CCAS Advising)
- A minimum of 65 degree credits completed; Transfer students must have completed at least 1 full semester at Rutgers – Camden to be considered
- A minimum of 8 pre-health courses completed (including Biology 1 & 2, Chemistry 1 & 2, Organic Chemistry 1 & 2, and Physics 1 & 2)
- A minimum of 3.5 cumulative GPA
- A minimum of 3.5 science GPA - AMCAS Course Classification Guide
- Completed the MCAT exam or be able to provide evidence of MCAT exam registration