It is highly recommended that you have your resume and cover letters critiqued by the Career Center Staff.
- To do so, email the document(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Word Document, not PDF) or drop it off at the Career Center, lower level of the Campus Center.
- Critiques usually take 1 - 2 business days, but may take longer during busy times of year, such as the week before a career fair.
- NOTE: Be sure to check your SPAM folders if you haven't received your resume back within 48 hours of email submission.
- Download the Career Center's Resume and Cover Letter Guide for best practices and samples and TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED ON YOUR RESUME.
- RESUME BASICS - the do's and don'ts of resume writing.
- Sample Cover Letter (Basic Outline)
- Sample Cover Letter
- SAMPLE RESUME (Basic Outline)
- Resume Computer Science Intern
- Resume Accounting Intern
- Resume Accounting Entry Level
- Resume Business
- Resume English
- Accelerated Nursing Resume Example
- Traditional Nursing Resume Example
- Resume Teaching 1
- Resume Teaching 2
- Resume Psychology
- At the Career Center you'll find a variety of top books on Resume Prep and Writing Job Search Correspondence. You can also pick up a hard copy of our Job & Internship Search Guide.
- Be sure to visit our Pinterest Boards Resume Success and Cover Letter Success for additional information.
- Upload your resume to Handshake where you will use it to apply for jobs, internships and on-campus recruiting opportunities.
Watch this webinar on Resume Writing.
Jobscan is a tool that gives job seekers an instant analysis of how well their resume is tailored for a particular job and how it can be even better optimized for an ATS.
Just visit Jobscan and either paste in the text of your resume or upload a Word or PDF file, then paste the text of the job posting you’re interested in.