Online Career Management System
RaptorLink is the Career Center's Job/Internship Management System, which provides access to jobs and internships, the Career Center's Calendar of Events, ResumeBuilder, Portfolio and more. Several thousand opportunities are posted annually from employers who work directly with our Career Center.
Utilize the system to:
- View and apply for internships and jobs
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- Register for upcoming workshops and events
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program
- Create your career portfolio
To access the system (links in blue):
- Graduated May 2014 or after: Use your NetID and password to log in
- Graduated before May 2014: You will need your 9 digit RUID number to access an existing account or create a new RaptorLink account. Alumni who graduated May 2011 and after have an existing RaptorLink account.
To request access to RaptorLink for use with advising your students, email your full name, title, department to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 856-225-6046 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.